We are pleased to let you know that Cringleford Tennis Club is an Affinity Partner of Smith & Pinching Financial Services Limited. Smith & Pinching have provided some information on who they are, what they do, and how this relationship benefits our club:-
“What is the Affinity Partnership? This is a scheme whereby club members receive discounts and rebates on Smith & Pinching’s financial planning charges and commissions, and the club itself receives a cash payment when a member arranges a household insurance policy with i4me (a household insurance broker which is part of The Smith & Pinching Group).
Members receive a 20% discount, and the club receives £50 for every household insurance policy (but please note that these discounts may change if the Affinity Partnership Agreement changes.)
Examples of how these discounts might apply:
- If a 3% initial advice fee were payable, this would reduce to 2.4%.
- If a flat £500 initial advice fee were payable, this would reduce to £400.
- If £1,000 commission were payable to S&P, we would rebate £200 to the member.
- If a household insurance policy were taken out through i4me, i4me will pay the club £50.
Smith & Pinching is one of the largest Chartered Financial Planning firms in East Anglia. This qualification is awarded by the Chartered Insurance Institute, and holders are among the most experienced and most qualified advisers in the profession. It is generally recognised as the industry’s “gold standard”.
We have been operating since the 1970s and have branches in Norwich, Eaton, and Lowestoft. We offer a diverse range of financial planning and insurance services, including the following:
- Investment advice, including making the most of tax efficient investments and building portfolios to reduce income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax.
- Four ranges of risk-rated investment portfolios which can be managed on an advisory or discretionary basis. Bespoke portfolios are also available for those who need something tailored specifically to them. Our entire investment management offering is run in-house, which is a rarity and ensures easy accessibility and accountability.
- Pension and retirement planning, including building up pensions, how best to take benefits and ongoing advice throughout retirement.
- Life, health, and income protection for individuals and businesses.
- Residential mortgage advice for first time buyers, those looking to remortgage, and buy-to-let landlords.
- Equity release advice, including lifetime mortgage and home reversion schemes.
- A competitive range of household insurance products for home, caravan, landlord, holiday home, and holiday let.
We also work closely with other professionals, such as solicitors and accountants, so that when our clients need help outside of our expertise, we can always find someone to assist them.
We believe our service offering is unique and professional with a personal touch. We take our responsibilities very seriously and do all we can to provide the best service to every client.’’