We are a friendly local tennis club, committed to providing a full programme of sporting and social activities. New members and guests are always welcome and we would encourage you to come and try out some of our club sessions or coaching.
We have excellent facilities and aim to ensure our annual membership fees remain competitive and provide value for money.
Due to Covid 2020 membership has been extended to 30th June 2021. Free floodlights this winter!
|Winter Membership Fees 1st January 2021-30th June 2021|
|Adult over 65||£38|
|Family 1 Adult & up to 4 Juniors/ Students||£58|
|Family 2 Adults & up to 4 Juniors/ Students||£103|
|Student-in full time education||£30|
Renewing Members: please complete a membership form so we have up to date contact details and to confirm you have read our latest policies and club rules.
Should you have any queries please contact our Membership Secretary.
Benefits of Adult Membership-Restricted Play due to Covid 19, no club events or matches.
- Free use of highly maintained tennis courts
- Social club tennis on 2 mornings and 2 evenings, with floodlights provided at no charge, each week throughout the year
- Opportunity to play team tennis in summer and winter leagues
- Tennis balls provided at all club events
- Social events and club tournaments-details on Play Tennis
- Reduced coaching fees
- Regular emails with information about forthcoming events
- Free Lite British Tennis Membership
- Eligibility for our Wimbledon ticket ballot for BTM Members
Benefits of Junior Membership
- Reduced costs for weekly coaching and camps
- Free use of tennis courts (with an adult member if under 13 years old)
- Free British Tennis Membership with access to tennis ratings
- Eligibility for our Wimbledon ticket ballot for BTM Members 11-17 years old